-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Huang, Shu-Hua
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2000 9:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI read only layer

Hi all,

I have a question regarding read-only layer.  Yesterday I added several
layers into the workspace.  It worked fine.  I saved the workspace and then
went home.  Today, when I re-open the workspace, I got the error message
"some layers are read only". (It is not the first time I got this error
message.) The layers were added by the tools we developed.  It happens to
both thematic layers and regular layer.  Any ideas/suggestions are really
appreciated!!!

ShuHua