greeting members.

I have a problem during querying tables. I get the message "can not open
table". A memory problem i wondered.
Its a table with 250.000 records ( and i have recently done queryies on
tables with a millon records with no problem).
On a query that i know returns few records, lets say about 20.000 it goes
ok, but a query that should return about 200.000 records goes "ad undas".

I've done boot on the hardware and some memoryadjustments, but still the
same problem. (enough space on the disk too.

Im pretty new to MI and are there some things in the sw that i should check
out according to this problem. (What about temporary files or somethiing
like that).

Any hints or tips would be helpful

Regards
Kjartan Greiff Selnes