Dear Mappers,
I have an unusual problem. I'm running v4.5 on Win95 (that's gotta be an
unusual problem right there, but that's another story). Anyway, after
I've had MI open for about 5 min, my Open Table dialog will no longer
display. I try from the main toolbar and via File>Open Table - nothing.
Same thing with my Save Table dialog. All I can do is exit MI and
re-launch the program. After that, everything works OK until about 5 min
later, when the same thing starts happening again. This seems to be
happening only with MI. MS Orifice works OK, as do many other apps.

Is this a problem with:
OS?
Hardware?
MI?