Hi,

Sure it's possible to run a Crystal Report from within MapBasic.
Here is the syntax:

'*********************************
Open Report reportfilespec
reportfilespec  is a full path and filename for an existing report file.
'*********************************

But now that we are discussing Crystal Report. Does anyone have any
experience with the Crystal Report API interface from within MapBasic.

I've done some programming through this API interface, but there seems
to be a problem when I want to start the Crystal Report Viewer. I have no
problems in printing an existing report to the default printer.

Any good ideas ??!!

Peter
*
Peter Moller        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GIS-Developer       Direct: +45 6313 5008
Kampsax        Voice: +45 6313 5013
Rugaardsvej 55      Faximile: +45 6313 5090
DK 5000 Odense C    Web: www.mapinfo.dk
MapInfo Authorized Partner