Hello

I have a couple of questions, I am using:

Vertical Mapper 1.5, MapInfo 6.0

Q1:Could anybody tell me a way to select elevations in a DEM and
assign them a different value.

Using operations with a single grid it is possible to select elevations
greater than a given value but others are then assigned Null values,
so they are eliminated from the Elevation model, I would like to keep
all elevation points but assign different values to selected regions.

Q2: I need a good MapBasic book, I have searched around the MapInfo-L
digest site and just get MB developers guide and I have heard mixed reviews
about it. Are there any others out there, I need an introductory/intermediate text.

Any help will be appreciated, I will summarise.

Andy

Andrew Skellern
Bath Spa University College
Newton Park