De:     Peter Graham [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date:   mardi 12 septembre 2000 01:44
A:      'mapinfo-l'
Objet:  MI Node thinning

I think I have seen it discussed on the list before, but have not been able
to find the thread.
Does anyone know of an app that will thin nodes on a polyline by deleting
nodes which are closer together than a specified minimum distance along the
polyline.  I would prefer the app to take into account the rate of change of
defelction on sharp bends, if possible?

Regards
Peter Graham
WS Group