Hi,

In MI6.0, I have a point file with lat and long, and I can find the points'
'center' via SQL Select, specifying the following under Select Columns:

WtAvg(lat, 1), WtAvg(long, 1)

but I'm not sure what the 2nd argument should be. (I just tried '1' for
kicks...)

Also, I have a volumetric measure in a column in the points file that I'd
like to use to skew the centroid towards points with high values in that
column. Can the WtAvg do that?

Thanks in advance for your time and patience!

Erin Rubio

Spatial Insights, Inc.
A Geographic Information Services Company
8221 Old Courthouse Road Suite 203 Vienna, VA  22182
Tel: 703-827-7034  Fax: 703-827-7037
Sales: 800-347-5291
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     spatialinsights.com