Hi Rajeev and Flavio,

there is a kind of "Dogfood" to solve your MI2SW-problem, maybe a bit easier
to use as FME .....

Take a look at Sofions MI-Import (using MIF-Files as source) -->
http://www.sofion.de/flyer/mapinfo.pdf. Just configure mappings into your
target dataset by using a GUI ;-) and it would be "click and go".
There are possibilities to manipulate data by pre-/postprocessing per
"sourceclass" (using MAGIK).

Other Im/Ex-Tools from Smallworld (Partners) are available for
SQD,ARCShape,EDBS,DXF,MStation ....

Regards
Stefan Günther