I recently asked if anyone had had problems with a Brother printer and
MapInfo.  We have now solved the problem and thought others may find this of
interest.

What was required, was a combination of correct driver and correct emulation
setting.

Driver-         Brother HL-3400CN BR-Script2

Emulation       BR-Script Level2

When this was found to be successful, we set the emulation to Auto - which
seems to pick up the correct setting by reference to the driver being used
(?)

Note: During our trials we encountered the awesome "Blue Screen Death"  (dos
memory dump display, pc locked out) while attempting to print a Legend with
the wrong Driver / Emulation settings. Be warned.

Many thanks to all who offered possible solutions.

Matt Davey
Wokingham District Council