Hello All

I have two columns and I need to update Column_A with the data from Column_B
without changing the data already in Column_A.
Your help in solving my problem is very much appreciated

                Column_A        Column_B
Row1                    1
Row2                    2
Row3                    3
Row4                                    4
Row5                                    5
Row6                                    6

Kind Regards

Leo Bull
Green Triangle Forest Products
Mt Gambier