From: Ian Tidy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 5:09 AM
Subject: MI Multiple user access to MS Access Database Files

> Hello
>
> I have been trying to enable multi user access in MI Pro 6.  We have tried
> both Access 95/97 and Access 2000 Tables, but neither seems to work.  We
> always get an error stating 'Cannot perform edit.  Someone else is
currently
> editing this table.'.  We have tried Windows 98 and NT to establish if it
> was the operating system, but nothing seems to work.
>
> Could you please let me know what the problem is and how do I fix it.
>
> Cheers Ian
>
> Ian Tidy
> Network - Technical Assistant
> Marlborough Lines
> 1 Alfred Street, P.O. Box 144, Blenheim, New Zealand
> Phone + 64 3 577 7007, Fax + 64 3 577 7014, Mobile + 64 25 283 1862
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.marlboroughlines.co.nz
>

> This e-mail may contain attached file(s).  This has been virus scanned,
but care should be taken when opening any attachment(s).

> This e-mail is only intended to be read by the named recipient.  It may
contain information which is confidential or subject to legal privilege.  If
you are not the intended recipient you must delete this e-mail and you may
not use any information contained in it.  Legal privilege is not waived
because you have read this e-mail.