Dear Listers,

Sorry if this has been answered before - one of those things that you don't you don't know until someone asks you.....

I have two tables of points.  I want to calculate the straight line distance between all the points in the first table and all the points in the second table.  I have the app which lets you calculate the closest point from one table to the other but I kind of need them all.  Any ideas?

TIA

Nick Hall
InfoTech Enterprises Europe
(previously Dataview Solutions)
Technology House, Lissadel Street
Salford M6 6AP
ENGLAND

**WE HAVE CHANGED OUR NAME TO INFOTECH ENTERPRISES EUROPE - PLEASE AMEND YOUR RECORDS**

Tel:  +44 (0)161 278 2557
Fax:  +44 (0)161 737 7700
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

WARNING - THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS CONFIDENTIAL.
This e-mail transmission (including any accompanying attachments)
contains confidential information which is intended for the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
contact us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank you.