Brad,

I have experience with a company called RSK. They have a product called
Geofilm which is a digital video/GIS package combined. The product has won
awards and is in use in many European countries.

Contact:

Ian Milligan
GIS Project Manager
RSK Environment Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0)1928 726006
Fax: +44 (0)1928 725633
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope this is a help

Simon Timmis,
CAD/GIS Manager, Subterra, UK

Thames Water Plc., Registered Office 14 Cavendish Place, London W1M ONU.
Registered No. 2366623
This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is
addressed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not
necessarily represent those ofThames Water or its subsidiaries.
If you have received this e-mail message in error, please phone our
Computer Service Desk
on +44 (0)118 959 3587.  Please also destroy and delete the message from
your computer.

For more information on Thames Water visit our web site at
www.thames-water.com