OK I have figured out how to answer my own question.
Under 'Format' - slide colour scheme - select the scheme that applies - then
select only Apply for that particular slide.

I hope this helps someone

Regards

forward messages addressed to acacia.com.au
Email addresses should be changed now by replacing
acacia.com.au with anglogold.com.au.

This e-mail message contains confidential information which is
intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed.
If you received it in error, please notify the sender and
delete the material from any computer.  Any disclosure,
re-transmission, dissemination or any other use of this
information is strictly prohibited.