Obviously, you have the great fortune of not working with brokers.... they
are, shall we say, a bit picky????

Some companies do not want to release the street addresses of all their
employees, so they give us zip codes.  I've done a ton of these maps and I
know that all the points will be geocoded to the zip code centroid.  I know
the pain of manually dispering or using the disperse tool. (I prefer the
manual because then I know that the points are not moved outside of their
zip code.)  Unfortunately, the task is to create a map where there is one
dot per employee.  Sometimes, like now, I get data from clients that do not
easily lend to this type of map, but that doesn't matter because I have to
create one point per employee.  It's very frustrating and I haven't yet
found an "easy" solution.  So, when I got my latest assignment - totaling
411 employees, making my fingers ache - I thought I would ask.  I did get
one great idea that I am about to try..... if anyone has any other ideas,
I'd love to hear them....

Jennifer K. Kamel
Resource Administrator
Julien J. Studley, Inc.