Thank you so much for all your suggestions!  I knew someone would think of a
way to do it that I had not.

Dot Density - A lot of people suggested that, but I really dislike how small
the "large" dots are.  It was hard to see since I have a large distribution.

Graduated Symbols - This was the solution that I hadn't thought of.  It
looks great AND the broker loved it!

Thank you for all your help!  Me, and my tired fingers, really appreciate
it!!!

Jennifer

Jennifer K. Kamel
Resource Administrator