I use transparent (textured) fills for this kind of thing. There are a couple that look like a solid color, but are in fact a dense dot fill giving illusion of transparency. Of course, do not forget to turn "background" off, or it will not work.
Sonya Nikolsky

JCH GeoInfo
3600 University Dr
Durham NC 27707

Anthony Greenhalgh wrote:

Dear all,
Does anyone know of a way to set/obtain transparent colours for MIinfo v 5.5.  When overlaying one colour masks the other.  I want to be able to view each colour for each overlay.

Any help would be appreciated

TIA

Anthony

Anthony Greenhalgh
GIS Coordinator
Dubbo City Council
PO Box 81 NSW 2830
Ph: 02 6881 4287   Fax: 02 6881 4263
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s). Any other distribution, use of, or reproduction without prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, except where specifically stated otherwise. Dubbo City Council does not warrant or guarantee this message to be free of errors, interference or viruses.

This e-mail message has been scanned for viruses and cleared by:
McAfee Command Line Scanner (Ver 4.5)

The content of this e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by:
MailMarshal

--
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this list, send e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put "unsubscribe MAPINFO-L" in the message body, or contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]