When I create a thematic map of point data using graduated symbols and then
create a thematic of the same data with a graduated color theme...
displaying both thematics in the same map window at the same time produces a
COMBINATION map of graduated size and colored symbols. When one or the other
is displayed individually they appear normal... together they form a weird
image with aspects of both combined.
I originally WANTED to create a combined size and color thematic but I am
not allowed to do so.
Is this the way MI 6 is supposed to work or am I dealing with some kind of
mutation here??
Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas?