Much as I like MapInfo, the inability to export the results of the "Show Statistics"
window (other than using paper and pen) drove me mad!  I wrote a simple utility that
allows similar results to be displayed in a browser table which can be selected and
copied elsewhere.  A temp DBF file is also created for opening in other applications
(Excel etc).

The utility also allows the export of median, min and max values in addition to the
standard MapInfo mean and sum calculations.

I have uploaded the file (StatsWriter) together with a simple help file and the
uncompiled Mapbasic file (apologies for any sloppy code) to the Dirctionsmag site
(www.directionsmag.com/tools) - it is the last one listed on the second page of New
Additions.

If you make any changes or developments of the code, please email them to me as I
would welcome the chance to learn more!

Hope someone finds this useful!

David Watkins