Hi Milo
look at this

I hope it will help you

stephane

Purpose

Runs a MapBasic application or adds a MapInfo workspace.

Syntax

Run Application  file
file  is the name of an application file or a workspace file

Description

The Run Application statement runs a MapBasic application or loads a
MapInfo workspace.
By issuing a Run Application statement, one MapBasic application can run
another application. To do so, the file parameter must represent the
name of a compiled application file. The Run Application statement
cannot run an uncompiled application.
To halt an application launched by the Run Application statement, use
the Terminate Application statement.

Example

The following statement runs the MapBasic application, REPORT.MBX:

  Run Application "C:\MAPBASIC\APP\REPORT.MBX"

The following statement loads the workspace, Parcels.wor:

  Run Application "Parcels.wor"