>Does anyone happen to know why I can rotate a Map window when
>I have normal vector data in it (RotateMapWindow.mbx), but when I
>try to rotate a window with an aerial photo in, it can't do it? I tried
>this with raster maps and got a message saying that they would
>not rotate properly so am assuming this is this reason. But why,
>and is there a way around this?

I haven't seen a response to this yet, so here goes...
Basically, MapInfo Professional has no ability to manipulate a
raster image. So, while it can transform vectors all day, it can
only display raster images as it reads them from the file. When
you register a raster image, all you are doing is telling MapInfo
Professional how to transform any other vector layers to match.