It will produce a print file that you can upload to a printer. If you have a
PostScript driver for your printer you can produce a eps (.eps, .ps) file that
you can open in different illustration packages, like Adobe Illustrator, which
I use. You can also uppload the PostScript file to a Postscript printer. Most
Laser printers support postscript.

//Hälsningar / Regards
Gustaf Svedjemo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Högskolan på Gotland / Gotland University College
Cramérgatan 3
S-621 57 Visby
Sweden
E-post / Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]