Hi,

Go to menu items -Table choose Maintenance then Compact table.

regards

Rod Ellis
Consultant
Spatial Data Team
ADAS Aberystwyth
Tel  01970 621438
Fax 01970 617798

Email  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> Caryn Boyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 01/18/01 06:48pm >>>

                Can someone tell me how to remove rows from a table
(.tab) where content has been deleted (and it's grayed out)?  I drew
lines and associated them within a table and had to delete some of lines
(thus the information in the associated row)

>       Thanks so much!
>       -Caryn
>

>               --------------------------------------
>               Caryn Boyd
>               Lake Partners
>               (206) 344-6898 ext 314
>               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message has been checked for known viruses.
ADAS Postmaster

The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by parties other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.
Opinions and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of ADAS are neither given nor endorsed by it.
For more information on ADAS, visit our website at
http://www.adas.co.uk.