What is up with this?  This is about the 30th time I have received this
mail.

david scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Hankins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 8:53 AM
To: Yunha Ha; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MI-L MapInfo Professional V 6.0 Inquiry

Two possibilities that I can think of.  1.  If you have MI on more than one
computer, different monitor sizes can hide the info tool on smaller
monitors.  I have a 19 inch monitor.  If I move the info tool to the bottom
of my screen and save the workspace.  Then a co-worker opens the workspace
with a 17 inch monitor, the co-worker is not able to see the info tool. I
have to reopen the workspace and move the info tool to the middle of the
screen and then they can see it when they open it.  2. You may have
inadvertently moved it down to the bottom of your screen before.  Try
pulling down your windows task bar so it cannot be seen and your info tool
may be hiding there.  You may also need to make the tool bars floating to
get a larger screen in MI.  Hope this solves your problem.

Mike Hankins
Country Insurance and Financial Services