De: Miguel Calvo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: lista de mapinfo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Enviado: Jueves, 18 de Enero de 2001 04:04 a.m.
Asunto: MI-L spanish user group

Hello:

    I am a professor at the Basque Country University and the projects
manager of the "Laboratorio de Cartografía Experimental y Sistemas de
Información Territorial" (Experimental Cartography and Land Information
Systems Laboratory) and we are starting a MapInfo Spanish users group.
Please every one interesting in receive information about this group
send a text to me whit the name, country and e-mail.

    Thanks

Miguel Calvo