I have seen Lotus ScreenCam used for this and it works really well. Have no
idea of cost etc though.

Caroline

----- Original Message -----
From: Quan, Sheila <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 12:14 PM
Subject: MI-L Re: MapInfo related Movies

Hi guys

Does anyone have any experience with working with any software packages that
will record screen shots within MapInfo and replay the images as a movie
clip?

We have developed some utilities in-house that we would like to demo at a
conference in a few weeks without having to wait 30 minutes or more for the
utilities to run under natural time.

Any advice gratefully accepted!

Thanks

Sheila Quan