Hi Mappers,

I'va a Mapxtreme (v 2.02) Application wich I published on an intranet
server. Now, I want to publish it on an internet server (an other machine on
wich we have our internet site already published).
All what I did is :
        1- I installed Mapxtreme server on this machine
        2- I installed developpement tools on the same machine
        3- I created a new  directory and copied my haht project in it
        4- I opened the project in Mapxtreme HahtSite
        5- I added a new site and set it it as current
        6- then I published all : SUCCESSFULLY
        7- when I tried to browse my home page I got a message indicating that the
the server can't find the file

I wondered If the new site settings are correct ( I let all default values
as they are)?
could you help please?

Thank you