I'm getting the above message, when I attempt to use the Server_Execute function, in
conjunction with the following string.

        lc_select = "Select bl.BUS_LOC_CD "
                  + "From Business_Locations bl, "
                  + "Orders o,"
                  + "Order_Element_Schedules oes, "
                  + "Trips tr, "
                  + "Tasks t, "
                  + "Scheduling_Scopes ss, "
                  + "TSD tsd"
                  + "Where bl.FAC_ID = o.FAC_ID_FK "                            ' --
joins Business_Locations to Orders
                  + "And t.SCHG_ATY_ID = oes.SCHG_ATY_ID_FK "           ' -- joins
Tasks to Order_Element_Schedules
                  + "And o.ODR_ELE_ID = oes.ODR_ELE_ID_FK "             ' -- joins
Orders to Order_Element_Schedules
                  + "And tr.SCHG_ATY_ID = t.SCHG_ATY_ID_FK "            ' -- joins
Trips to Tasks
                  + "And tsd.SCHG_ATY_ID = tr.TSD_SCHG_ATY_ID_FK "      ' -- joins TSD
to Tasks
                  + "And oes.ODR_ELE_SCHG_REL = 13 "
                  + "And ODR_SCHG_STS = 'M' "                           ' --
identifies all Mandatory orders
                  + "And ss.SCHG_SCP_ID = " + gf_scopeid + " "          ' --
identifies orders for current scope only
                  + "And (tsd.SHFT_DT < ss.SCHG_SCP_PD_ST_DT "          ' -- EITHER
tsd date is before the current shift date
                  + "Or  (tsd.SHFT_DT = ss.SCHG_SCP_SCH_PD_ST_DT "      ' -- OR tsd
date is equal to the current shift date
                  + "And tsd.SHFT_AMPM < ss.SCHG_SCP_SCH_PD_ST_SHFT))"  ' -- AND tsd
time is before current shift time

I can pretty much guess what it means, but does anyone know exactly what the limits
are?

Are they on number of characters in the string, number of tables involved, number of
'where' clauses, etc?

Thanks in advance.