got back 264 documents in 0.245 seconds -- that's why the button says *FAST
Search*

Here's a one I checked [the return item #'s may vary]
#7 Visual Basic Online - http://www.codd.com/vb-mag/9604/begin/

News Groups
comp.lang.visual.basic
I happened to find
>> ANN: Latitude Longitude Database
>> http://www.css2.com/latlong.htm  2.8 million Lat/Lon worldwide database +
code samples

Checked it out and my Comment **  Neat Site and for $12 looks interesting
**   Trey Pattillo

Hope this helps spark a fire....................

Trey Pattillo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wap3.com

To ME or not to ME, that is the question.
For some it will be to Whistle
and indure the thorns and thistle.
For me it is not to ME, but to NT,
The OS for ME !