Hello all,

Is anyone else having difficulty downloading the MI Pro 6.5 Beta?  When I
(finally) get to the page with the download link, it won't accept my
passport information (which it required before giving me the link).

Thanks,

Dave
At 05:53 AM 02/22/2001, you wrote:
>Hi Matt,
>
>Thanks for your information.
>
> > I was at a MI user group meeting on Tuesday and was reliably informed that
> > the version 6.5 beta is on the MI web site at
> > testdrive.mapinfo.com/miprobeta.
> >
> > Just thought I'd mention it as I hadn't seen it mentioned here before.
> >
>Yes, there is. I found it at
>
>http://testdrive.mapinfo.com/miprobeta

                     David L. Dennis
SOFPREP Support Manager       Phone:  (904) 881-2312
TYBRIN Corporation                     DSN: 641-2312
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            FAX:    (904) 881-4985