        From:  David L. Dennis [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:  Thursday, February 22, 2001 8:39 AM
        To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:  MI-L Downloading MI Pro 6.5 BETA

        Hello all,

        Is anyone else having difficulty downloading the MI Pro 6.5 Beta?
When I
        (finally) get to the page with the download link, it won't accept my

        passport information (which it required before giving me the link).

        Thanks,

        Dave
        At 05:53 AM 02/22/2001, you wrote:
        >Hi Matt,
        >
        >Thanks for your information.
        >
        > > I was at a MI user group meeting on Tuesday and was reliably
informed that
        > > the version 6.5 beta is on the MI web site at
        > > testdrive.mapinfo.com/miprobeta.
        > >
        > > Just thought I'd mention it as I hadn't seen it mentioned here
before.

        >Yes, there is. I found it at
        >
        >http://testdrive.mapinfo.com/miprobeta

                             David L. Dennis
        SOFPREP Support Manager       Phone:  (904) 881-2312
        TYBRIN Corporation                     DSN: 641-2312
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]            FAX:    (904) 881-4985