hi.

I have a map that I that was scanned..
It's now registered as a raster image.. I want to trace all the
buildings.. so I can make polygons in a vector mode..
I'm heads up digitizing.
My questions are:
1. Can I change the color of my line when I'm digitizing.. I know I can
change it after my polygon is build..
 ( by that I mean the line that's attached to my cross hair.. or is this
a MI preset)
2. I there a utility that would enable me to change from raster to
vector.. So I could then digitize in autotrace mode).

Thanks..

Eric

--
Eric Gagnon