From: Boyd James Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 12:09 PM
Subject: MI-L Assigning elevations.

Dear All,

Does anybody have a mapbasic routine or know the whereabouts of a mapbasic
routine that may be able to help with my problem.

I have 2 tables, a contours table (polylines) with elevations, and a points
table. What I want to do is assign an elevation to each of the points in the
points table by interpolating the elevations of the contours.

Can anybody help.

Thanks

Boyd Miller

P.S I am running MI V5.0 and i dont have MapBasic