Notice that two responders have given you two different ways to interpret
these
numbers.  Rather than rely on what is thought to be "normally" the case, I
would
check the manual for your GPS receiver to see how it documents the format of
the coordinates it produces.  That way you can be sure.

HTH
Spencer