1) Add additional column to Streets table - e.g. TempFrom
2) Select all reversed streets - let us call temporary query table
ReversedStreets
3) Update ReversedStreets Set TempFrom = From
4) Update ReversedStreets Set From = To
5) Update ReversedStreets Set To = TempFrom
6) Drop TempFrom column from Streets table

Lena Bagh