Whoops

Sorry, but due to a complete cock-up with my e-mail I'm having to send this
again!

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Tamea
Sent: 23 April 2001 09:26
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Overlapping Boundaries

I wonder if anyone can help me out of my confusion...

I have a table of radio boundaries for all BBC and independent radio - these
overlap so when you show them on a map you don't see them all, but the
browser has all the entries in it for each station. What I'd like to do for
each entry in the radio table, is have all the postal sectors that make up
that area, but obviously these can also fall in other radio areas as well,
so i'd like to show the repeating sectors for each radio area.

Does that make sense? So essentially it will be a one to many join...

Many thanks

Matthew

Matthew Tamea

Occam Directing Marketing