Listers,

I have connected my Garmin GPS to my laptop and I can track my movements in
MapInfo using the Geotrack application (bundled with MI).  I can manually
store my location using the GPS Point Geocode option within geotrack. What
I would like to do is automatically store my location (and time), say every
10 seconds.  Is there an option I'm missing or is there another way of
copying effectively the track symbols to a table?

If there isn't an option, is there any code that a second MapBasic
application can use to either save the location or prompt geotrack to do a
'manual' geocode.

Failing this does anyone know of software that will do this.

Many thanks,

Ian Hull

Greater Manchester Transportation Unit
Salisbury House