Hello,

Your not mad.....the mushroom eating C- coders in Redmond are :-)

And by the way your email is a bit ill, I sent this on Friday and got it
back
The last few mails have been returned with
> - These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Action: Failed; Status: 5.1.1 (bad destination
mailbox address)
>    Remote MTA mailserv.mags.com.ar: SMTP diagnostic: 550
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown

I don't test this so there may be &H at the start of the string that will
need to be removed first
[ sHex=mid$(sHex,3,length(sHex)) ]

convert the integer value to a 6 char hex string

sHex = Hex$(iColor)
while len(sHex)<6
  sHex="0"+sHex
wend

then swap the 2 reds and 2 blues

sHex = right$(sHex,2)+mid$(sH,3,2)+left$(sHex,2)

convert the hex string back to integer

iColor = val(sHex)

Trey Pattillo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wap3.com

To ME or not to ME, that is the question.
For some it will be to Whistle
and indure the thorns and thistle.
For me it is not to ME, but to NT,
The OS for ME !