Hi !

I'm not sure that I understand your problem very well...
But, if your problem is that you have to login when you open a Oracle 8i
Table (via a ODBC .tab file), you can modify the line=20
        "\DATALINK\ConnectionString" =3D "SRVR=3DMYSERVEUR;UID=3DMYUSER"
of the .tab file and add a PWD clause :
        "\DATALINK\ConnectionString" =3D
"SRVR=3DMYSERVEUR;UID=3DMYUSER;PWD=3DMYPASSWORD"

With that modification, end users will not have to enter any login
information when they open this .tab file.

Hope this help.

Best regards.

> Herv=E9 DORIER  - Ing=E9nieur d'=E9tudes
        P=F4le Ing=E9nierie documentaire et Syst=E8me d'Information
G=E9ographique =20