I am currently designing a global network of shipping routes.   I am finding
that when I try to draw the shortest part between two ports, using a
straight line, the 2D view does not account for the curvature of the earth.
This is resulting in incorrect distances.  Is there any way that I can
project the map in 3D or is their any other software that will allow me to
do this?

Thank-you,
Justin

Are YOU Playing?
Register online to win over $5,000 in prizes, including a ready-to-use
compact GPS receiver.   Play the "Build Your Own Mosaic" game at
http://www.digitalglobe.com/forms/survey.jsp?form=esri_survey.xml&source=direction
or join the fun in person at July's ESRI International User Conference.