Dear list

Thanks for your answers - silly of me not to look on the directions =
magazine tools web site where there is a tfw to tab converter =
(tfwread.mbx).  Also, this time(!) the OS were very quick to get back to =
me: if you are in partnership with someone who supplies you with tfw =
files but you need TAB files then the OS will supply you with a CD =
containing all the tab files for their tiles - so I've ordered one.

Cheers!

Jacqui Foskett