Listers,

Thanks to all who replied but I need to find a way to do this without
creating a point in the first place. My programme already does this and it
takes too long. I have a map, and I'm trying to create points only in the
regions in my table. At present my programme plots points everywhere within
a maximum bounding rectangle of all my regions and then deletes all the
points which are not in my regions (about 80% surplus). Is there a way of
just plotting points inside the regions?

Regards,

David

David RF Wohlgemuth
Graduate RF Engineer