Dear Listers,

Are there some SQL wizards out there who knows how to do this:

I have two tables containing points. Lets say table X and table Y.

All points in Table X are in country X and all points in table Y are on
the other side of the country border in the neighboring country Y.

For each and every point in table X I want to select the to nearest
points in table Y and vice versa.
And then again select points and neighboring points in the first
selection/query that are not more than for example 10 kilometers away
from each other.

Any suggestions?

TIA
Alf