Almost easy peasy...
well not quite but i still have MapInfo running on a mac and using
MapPublisher from Avenza drop mif files into Adobe Illustrator 8 and
then reformat line stiles , i create all my layers and after much
experimenting have found it best to cut and paste each layer into a
new layer in Adobe Livemotion which can generate flash I have been
able to recreate a full gis view with layers switching on and off and
zooming tools to get better detail. Hopefully MI pro 7 will have at
least swf export however as ever i raise the plea.. MapInfo Corp give
mac users a 32,000 node plus version of mapinfo back . Ok it can be
done on a pc i guess but heck the world is round not rectangular set
in four pains yet is it.. and if it was what projection would it be
'Gates Restricted Flat Earth' ?? :-)

that was the sound of the plea falling on deaf ears

regards

Adrian Walls

quietly lurking here in Wales