Dear all,

I have two MI Tables. The first is a Table of roads that was used as the
source and the second is a Table that has been created from the roads table
by digitising sections of the roads.

My problem...

Because the source roads table is made up of lots of polylines the autotrace
feature did not work efficiently. Consequently the polylines that I have
created in the second table (small sections of each road) are not wholly
'snapped' to all the nodes in the original. Does anyone have any suggestions
as to how I might go about a) Identifying where the nodes on table 2 have
not snapped to the nodes in table 1, or better still b) Clean the table 2
up?

Best Regards,
David

David A. Eagle, GIS Consultant
WS Atkins Consultants Ltd
Cornerstone House
Stafford Park 13
Telford, TF3 3AZ

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.