Hi there,

This I suspect is more aimed towards my UK colleagues.....

Does anyone know where we can obtain a digital version of the London Tube
network? We'd be interested in both the schematic version (as seen on all
the Tube Station walls) and also a version that actually represents the real
postion of the stations and the entire network in between each.

Gareth Hardman
Hutchison 3G

This communication contains  information which  is confidential and
may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient. If you are  not the intended recipient, please note that
any form of distribution, copying or  use of this  communication or
the information in it is strictly prohibited. If  you have received
this communication  in  error,  please  return  it  with  the title
"received in error"  to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  then  delete the
email and destroy any copies of it. Please contact our Helpdesk  on
01628765555 if you need assistance. Thank you for your cooperation.