Greetings All,
Tomorrow will be 10 years Anniversary of our country - Ukraine
so I will congratulate all ukrainians in the world and all other peoples
who loves Ukraine.

I have one question
I have near 1000 (N) points in one table that located near one big
polyline and other table-  this big polyline
Who know the mb program that can create N lines (by shortest way) that
conneted the points and polyline
and probably after that to create additional nodes on big polyline.
Last is not neessary becouse we can made this operation by intersect
nodes, by first task is difficult for me

Can anyone provide me with the mbx or mb or exe  necessary to open all
tables in separate
mappers that are contained in a folder?

Anatol SHMURAK,
Minisrty of Ecology and Natural Resourses for Ukraine,
 tel 380 44 228-73-43
fax 380 44 228-73-43
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]