I am trying to create a table that contains the extents of available topo
maps in Queensland Australia.  I have been supplied with the codes of
available map sheet numbers from 100,000 to 2500.  I have the logic to
create the maps of the large scale maps based on the location of the
1:100,000 sheet.

Would anyone have a reference to the logic on how the 100,000 map sheets are
numbered, or alternatively a layer of the extents of the 1:100,000 map
sheets with numbers?

The annoying thing is that I have done this once before a couple of years
ago.

Thanks

-----------------------------------
Robert Crossley
Robert Crossley and Associates
10 Trinity Street
Parramatta Park
CAIRNS 4870
AUSTRALIA
LAT:16.928569S LONG:145.769107E

Ph 07 40314877
F  07 40314810
M  0419 718642
E  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

~~~~~~~~~~ Advertisement ~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick DOQQ Aerial Photos - Lower Price, Faster Delivery
LAND INFO offers full coverage of DOQQ aerial photos, priced lower and
delivered faster than the USGS and other providers.  LAND INFO also offers
feature extraction from the photography.  Visit
http://www.landinfo.com/directions.htm for complete details.