All,
I am afraid I have a new problem to submit to your attention. I haven't
found any mention of it in the list archives.
On two of our machines, MapInfo is experiencing serious display problems.
Although it prints fine, the layout is all black and white. All, or
sometime some, of the background colours have disappeared. The display
changes depending of the zoom level. If we zoom in, we get the colours but
not the outlines.
Now, I haven't been in the office for a while and it happened when I turned
my machine back on for the first time.
The only thing that might have changed is the installation on our network
of something called Zenwork for Novell. I have no idea if this could be the
answer and I was told it should not. I cannot think of anything else. Both
machines have different versions of NT... It is strange that it happened on
two machines at the same time...A late Y2K bug?
Has anyone ever heard about something similar? Any idea?
Again, thank you for your help

Laure Dessemontet-Berthoud
IHSEnergy, Houston, TX