De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 5 septembre, 2001 16:33
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : MI-L importing autocad text in mapinfo

I have an AutoCad DWG file that contains text (distance of property lines)
which
was created using the Dimension function in AutoCad. When I import this file
in
MapInfo, MapInfo indicates that the TEXT layer contains no objects.  And the
text is not visible in MapInfo. I tried importing using DXF through
Universal
Translator and Import with the same results. Anyone know a way around this?

Dan